CRYSTAL INFORMATION – RESULTS OF WHAT YOU HAVE PICKED 🙂
Hey everyone, lots of you have taken part in the Pick A Crystal post. Here is the information about each of the crystals. Have a look down the post and look for the number you have picked. I have all of these crystals for sale in tumbled, jewellery, candle holders etc if you fancy treating yourself. My website is due to be updated soon with lots of new stock, giving you. more chance to purchase your crystals and gifts that are just that wee bit different from the normal.
1. Blue Lace Agate: This is a stone of the throat chakra, this crystal is said to help us to speak our minds with honesty. It assists in helping us communicate from the heart. It is a good crystal to use when there is fear of being judged or ridiculed. It will aid in self expression and is a beneficial crystal to use when you have to talk at a meeting, presentation etc. On a physical level it is said to be a good crystal to use when there is problems with the throat. Some people use this crystal when they have sore throats etc.
2. Red Tiger Eye – This crystal is said to help with motivation and energy levels. This crystal has an earthy and high vibration. It is a stone of protection and in days gone by is was said this crystal was a stone of good fortune and used as protection from ill wishes and curses. It is also a stone of abundance. Placed around the home this crystal is said to attract abundance and health and is said to send back anything that draws of your abundance. It helps us to achieve our goals by helping us to recognise our own talents and abilities. This crystal can help us to conquer our inner fears and can encourage feelings of self-worth and confidence. It is both a grounding and uplifting crystal and can help to promote a positive attitude and helps to dispel fear, negativity, intolerance and worry. Tigers eye Sharpens the mind. It is a feel better stone. Tiger’s Eye is said to enhance our own personal power, release blocked creativity, and to bring good luck, prosperity, wealth and success.
3. Rose Quartz – This is a stone of unconditional love and infinite peace, It is one of the best crystals to use for emotional healing, it is said to help release unexpressed emotions and heartache. This stone will bring peace and calm and will help you to leave the past behind. It helps you to feel good about yourself, it is calming for the mind, releases worry, fear anxiety and past emotional trauma. Rose Quartz teaches how to love yourself and encourages you to accept and forgive yourself. This stone will drive off negative energy and replace with loving vibes.
4. Turquoise – High vibration crystal, chakras – throat and third eye. It is said this crystal will bring peace and good luck. This is a good crystal to use for mediation when placed over the 3rd eye. I personally used Turquoise after surgery as I like the healing qualities from Turquoise. It is said to help with mood swings and helps you to feel calm. It is said this crystal will bring good fortune when travelling. , good stone to use for spiritual attunement and will aid communication. This crystal may aid in helping to manifest clairaudient and clairvoyant abilities. Good for balancing Yin and Yang.
5. Fluorite – Good crystal to use where study and concentration is required. This crystal teaches the importance of balance and will help to ground you when your mind is over run with thoughts.
6. Labradorite – Is a Mystical and Magical crystal. It is a Stone of Magic, a crystal for those that seek knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one’s own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities. This is a crystal of new beginnings and change. Labradorite calms an overactive mind and energizes the imagination. It helps to banish fears and insecurities.
7. Snowflake Obsidian – This crystal reminds us that there cannot be darkness without light. It helps us to forgive ourselves and realise that there is light at the end of the tunnel. It will help you to recognise unhealthy patterns in your behaviour and help you to change your habits, it is a stone of purity. It balances mind body and spirit. It is a stone of hope and helps us to pay attention to the clues that are around us everyday. It is a good crystal for helping us attune to animals.
8. Crazy Lace Agate – this crystal is called the Laughter Stone, or “Happy Lace.” It is associated with sunny Mexican fiestas and dancing, and brings joy to those who wear it. [Eason, 305] It is not a stone of protection, but of support and encouragement, elevating thoughts and promoting optimism. Its graceful design, in random lacy patterns, creates a circular flow of energy, stimulating for the mind and attitude. [Mella, 70]. Agate supports life in difficult circumstances, keeping the soul from harm. Wear agate or keep one in your pocket and touch it frequently to give you strength.
9. Amethyst – Crystal of the 3rd eye Chakra. Amethyst helps to dispel anger, fear, rage and anxiety. This crystal stimulates the mind and is good for meditation, enhancing physic gifts and spirit contact. I personally use an Amethyst Angel when I am doing angel readings as if is fantastic in helping you to connect. Placed in a room of a household, Amethyst helps to bring calm and peace. It is useful where study and concentration is needed as it is said to stimulate the 3rd eye and crown chakra. Wearing Amethyst is said to bring balance and a state of wellbeing. It is said to help with headaches, nightmares and sleep disorders.
Information given is based on crystal folk lore. Crystals for healing should not be used as a replacement for Medical care.